This is my weird "I made pants!!!!" pose because I am so excited to have made 1940s pants for Sew for Victory!
As this is a muslin I had no idea what I was getting into, so I cut a size closest to my measurements without making any adjustments. I machine basted the sides to try them out and they were too big. Each side was taken in by 3/8 inch and in hindsight it should probably be more.
Fit wise I know there are issues, but I'm not sure I want to try and tackle them. That makes me sound so lazy, but since I'm not 100% in love with these pants I wouldn't feel passionate enough to take the time necessary to fix the problems. I'm going to start fresh with a different pattern that I like more and see how that goes.
Sorbetto top from January of last year. It has gotten a lot of wear over the past fourteen months!
This twill is a cat hair magnet!!!