Anyways, I know I already said it, but I LOVE this pattern! For the most part it was so easy to sew together. The only thing that challenged me were the buttonholes, as they were a new skill for me to learn. If you already know how to sew buttonholes, then you will fly through this pattern! The directions were VERY clear and there was not one point where I felt confused.
Just a tip for anyone that is planning to sew this: make a muslin. First I made one out of actual muslin material and planned on just sewing up the sides to check the fit. Well, that didn't work too well because of how the yoke attaches to the front and back of the dress. I made the rest of the dress (yoke, collar, sleeves) with the muslin fabric and was so happy that I did. The dress ended up being huge! I retraced the pattern two sizes smaller and then cut into this pretty wearable muslin fabric. Now the fit is great! All I need to do is add a few inches in length when I make the final dress, as the muslin is pretty short on me.