My sewing tattoo

26 comments

I get tattooed from time to time, but don't always post about it here on my blog. Well, this weekend I got a sewing related tattoo and I am dying to share it with you guys! I will never need a ruler, because I got a 5/8 inch tattoo on my finger :)

The actual tattoo is (obviously) very simple and took under five minutes to do. I kept joking with my friend/tattoo artist that I was going to enter it at a tattoo expo and send pictures in to Inked Magazine hahaha. She was cracking jokes too and told me that we might need a few more sessions to finish this "piece" up.

Happy Monday!

26 comments :

  1. ya know it would be so funny to tattoo a thimble on the tip of your finger

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. The practicality mixed in with the devilishness (I'm boring, so yes, tattoos in my world are indeed devilish) is delicious! Rulers and measuring tapes are now redundant!!!! Is it inappropriate to want to copy you? :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DO IT!! I would love for a group of sewing/blogger ladies to do this with me!

      Delete
    2. I think I might do exactly that :P

      Delete
    3. OMG I want this to me my next tattoo!!!!

      Delete
  3. How cool is THAT! Hummmm...I need a yardstick *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baahahahahahaha! Your seam allowances better be perfect after this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gold! Practical yet sassy? Win!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loge i so much :) im looking for a sewing tattoo and this one is just amazing! Its a beautiful idea !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i LOVE it! :) this is a tattoo I can really get behind!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh cool, I will have to look for Tasha's. I've seen Lauren's and hers is rad!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant! I've got a few tattoos myself, but no sewing ones. I've been contemplating it for a while. I love the simplicity and practicality of yours!

    ReplyDelete