Meet up!

11 comments
Christine in her Hazel and me in my Renfrew

A couple of months ago Christine let me know that she was going to be heading through town and wanted to know if I wanted to meet up. Would I??! I was so excited to meet another sewing blogger, especially one as cool and talented as her, so of course I said yes.

We met yesterday at Doc Burnstein's for some amazing salted caramel ice cream and had a blast! It's funny to think that before yesterday I had only talked to Christine briefly through e-mail and comments, but now it feels like I have known her for a long time. We talked about sewing and work and of course we talked about fellow sewing bloggers! It's so awesome chatting to someone about how my last invisible zipper sucked, how much I wish we could hang out with Oona, how rad Christine Hayne's patterns are, and how cute Madalynne is and have them "get" what I am saying!

Thanks for hanging out with me, Christine! Next time I will come to San Jose and we can go fabric shopping together! :)

11 comments :

  1. I love it when bloggers come together! You two look like you had a great time! I'm super jealous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so fun! Christine is as amazing in person as she seems online!

      Delete
  2. Yay!! It was so much fun hanging out with you too! Now that I know how close you are we're going to have to do it more often. I'm going to download my pictures any day now and get back on the blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We should go to Hart's fabric in Santa Cruz! And invite Qui (The Garment Farmer).

      Delete
  3. Oh! I'm totally blushing :) You both are so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! You two look cute as can be in your me-mades!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cool. I have met 2 bloggers and dream of meeting more- maybe if I travel overseas I could meet some!
    Umm and salted caramel icecream?? Yes please!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too.Much.Fun!! So exciting that you two got to meet in real life!

    ReplyDelete