A much needed new purse.

2 comments
I'm the kind of person that never changes purses. I will use the same purse for months straight, if not a year straight! I made this purse back in March and have used it every day since. As you can image, it was getting pretty worn.


Since Luke and I are going on a weekend adventure I decided last minute that I needed a new purse. Last night I cursed at my machine for a few hours and wound up with a finished product that I could use. Hurray!


This is the same pattern I used back in March, but with a shorter strap, bigger pockets, and a new embellishment for the front.


I use one pocket for keys (see above) and the other pocket for my iPhone. I like knowing exactly where these things are, so the pockets keep me very organized. I mentioned it a few posts back, but I LOVE mixing stripes and flowers! :) Now I get to cross this project off my to do list!


Make a new purse. My old one is falling apart.



2 comments :

  1. I love it! I only use handmade purses. :) I am going to have to commission you to make me one, one of these days after you finish crossing everything off your never ending list. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am down for a trade!!!! I love everything you make!

    ReplyDelete