Since Luke and I are going on a weekend adventure I decided last minute that I needed a new purse. Last night I cursed at my machine for a few hours and wound up with a finished product that I could use. Hurray!
This is the same pattern I used back in March, but with a shorter strap, bigger pockets, and a new embellishment for the front.
I use one pocket for keys (see above) and the other pocket for my iPhone. I like knowing exactly where these things are, so the pockets keep me very organized. I mentioned it a few posts back, but I LOVE mixing stripes and flowers! :) Now I get to cross this project off my to do list!