One project crossed off my list

No comments
Remember last week when I wrote that huge project to do list? Right now I get to cross off one item:
I need to make a cute bandana for work. My work outfit consists of Levis, a plain white v-neck t-shirt, and Converse. A bandana would complete this outfit.
Sorry you can't see the top of the bandana. Since I was alone yesterday I had to take one of those awkward self portrait photos with my iPhone and I wasn't too successful. I'm not sure why one of my eyes looks blue because both of my eyes are actually hazel. Weird.

Yesterday was pretty wild at work. Very busy. I bought my first power tool for Luke since he couldn't get to the store. I sent this picture to him to make sure that I was buying the right one. Because it was so wild I didn't have time to go home and change before my quilting class. One of the older women in the class told me that she used to wear her hair in a bandana just like me! She said that I brought back memories from her high school years.

This was actually the first bandana I made, but it doesn't fit! It is just an inch shy of fitting on my huge head. If anyone would like to have it for their non huge head/kid/dog I would be more than happy to give it to you. Please e-mail me or leave a comment here.

 Another project completed, but it wasn't on my list, so I can't cross it off. Do you remember this post? Well, the frame is finally being put to use! I was digging through the eight boxes of fabric my quilting instructor gave me and I found this fabric that is almost thick enough to be canvas. The selvage said that it was made in 1978! The scrap was perfect, if it had been one inch shorter it wouldn't have fit in the frame. It was meant to be in that frame, now I just need to figure out where I want to hang it...

No comments :

Post a Comment