Fabric

No comments

This is my second quarter in a quilting class. This quarter the class is doing a "mystery quilt," which means the class doesn't know what it will look like until it is almost finished. The instructor told everyone how much fabric we needed and that's it, no other instructions. I'm nervous! I hope I will be able to keep up with everyone. Each week I hope to post my progress or vent about my lack thereof.

Today I bought the fabric pictured above from Quiltin Cousins in Pismo Beach. This quilt is a gift for a very special person in my life, but I will post more about that later ;)

You might be wondering why I never posted a picture of my finished quilt from last quarter. Well, I'm not done with it! I still need to do the binding, which is the holdup. The instructor asked me a couple months ago if I could hold off on doing the binding until the next session started, so she could show me properly. I can't wait to give it to my Grandma.

No comments :

Post a Comment