List

2 comments
1. Why don't I learn from past mistakes? I was talking on the phone and cut fabric in the wrong place. Now I have done this TWICE. The phone and rotary cutter do not mix! Learn from my mistakes and don't do this!

2. Being a business owner takes a lot of time. I work a lot and Luke works more than me. Today he worked for 12 hours.

3. Stella and Lebron (the cats) are obsessed with broccoli.

4. On Friday I got the AT&T mifi and now I officially have Internet. I have not had the internet for around a year and a half. It feels great typing on a real computer, but I have yet to update my blog on it!

5. I have so many projects to sew for other people, but I just want to sew something for myself.

6. My ex coworker, Devon, came to visit me and brought me a lucky neko as a gift! I feel like I haven't left the bank, today two bank customers called me and scheduled appointments :) I love that I get to still talk to the customers I liked!

7. Luke and I are sipping Kynsi's pink wine and I can't complain.

8. Goodnight.

2 comments :

  1. I'm dying to hear about your new business ventures! <3<3
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Genuinеly no matteг if someone doesn't know then its up to other visitors that they will help, so here it occurs.
    Feel free to visit my web-site ... how to stop someone snoring

    ReplyDelete