Big change

2 comments
Today a customer came into the bank and said she needed to talk to me. She said that she woke up this morning with a feeling that something life changing was going on in my life. I told her that she was right and that I am leaving my current job in a month to work with Luke.

It's so funny that she had that feeling and that it ended up being true. I have very mixed feelings about leaving my current job as I like what I do, but in the end it will be for the best. I am just VERY sad about my coworkers. I will miss them so much, they are truly like family to me. Luckily, most of them wish the best for me and understand my decision.

Luke is buying a business, which has been his dream. Financially it makes more sense for me to be in the shop because it would cost more to hire someone to be in the shop. I am excited to work with Luke and to be a business owner. Cross your fingers for us because life is about to get crazy!

2 comments :

  1. COOL! I can't wait to hear more about it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes to you and Luke and your positive life changes. :D

    ReplyDelete