The Heretic's Daughter

1 comment


Last night I finished reading Ask the Dust. The book is definitely in my top five favorite books. I love Fante's writing style, his sense of humor, and the fact that his descriptions didn't have to go on for pages in order to get his point across. The book wasn't long, only around 160 pages or so, but his words are so thoughtful. It was hard, but I read the book in small doses in order to soak it all in. I look forward to reading more from him!

My next book is the one pictured above. Initially I picked out the book because I loved the texture of the cover, but it had good reviews, so that is what sealed the deal.

Tonight I have my quilting class, hurray! There has been a two week spring break and I am ready to get to quilting!

1 comment :

  1. I love a really good book. :) Can't wait to see what you come up with after your quilting classes! :D

    ReplyDelete